Zarcana MB Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

@Zarcana#2535 how are they the same build

Please do not reply to comments on your post,
    or indeed post on your thread unless specifically asked to. You have not been asked a specific question, nor have you been promoted to speak.

I think what burger is trying to say here is that they all use the exact same colour scheme, are all very blocky and rigid and demeanour and lack variety - it is very easy to see how someone would assume they are all part of the same build.

I expect no further comments unless you have been directly asked to respond

• object, I expect master-builders to have spectacular building skills that range from multiple types of styles.
    by only showing a singular color palette and style, I don't have confidence that in MB projects that you will be useful especially due to the fact that the builds I have seen only contain 2-3 types of blocks and basic geometry (with no texturing).
    now, i'm not a builder, and so I may not be able to make EXCELLENT ADVICE however what I can say is to all of the voters: I do not believe voting based on activity is going to do us any good: the quality of masterbuilders has been degrading over the years because we're voting based on popularity/"okayness" and the amount of master-builders active and inactive is ridiculous which will be terrible for Lykhant to handle in most projects, either having massive clashes with people of only one palette or having a handful out of the massive sea

• @redeastwood#2539 but they did give a valid question, people have always done this on mb applications and i havent seen anyone complain for it?

• object

i feel as though these buildings have no real substance to them and compared to current masterbuilders these (buildings you've provided) aren't particularly on par with them...

I agree 100% with what @square#2546 said, your buildings are plain and in my opinion not masterbuilder worthy and if you're asking me to be honest I feel as though many of the people who vouched did so because of your close relationship with them as opposed to genuine confidence in your ability to keep up with other great masterbuilders

• OBJECTION!

i believe that Zarcana doesn't quite have the skill to keep up with MBs, even green ones like me. his builds show only one style, and even though they're creative, he also doesn't ever deviate from the style and all his builds seem untextured. He also only does basic shapes, not really deviating from cubes and spheres.

TL;DR: little variety