I'm fucking back, bitches

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your Minecraft name: ginlang

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.
    Same Minecraft account, but obviously, not the same forum account.

What rank were you (Moderator, Administrator) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)
    Well, Moderator no longer exists, so I will name all ranks I had,
    Super Admin - July 2016 - July 2019
    Telnet Admin - July 2019 - Whenever "Moderator" rank was introduced

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

c. I quit or resigned. I resigned mainly because of Seth and his ignorant decisions he and some of the execs made to the server, which I just didn't like, so I left the server because I didn't want to deal with it, mainly because of the whole "mod" ranks and stuff, I didn't want to be called a mod after ages of being an admin. If legit none of this made sense, I have ASD, so I just don't adapt to change very well.

What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?
    f: I've been pretty active, talking to players, and whatnot, I've also helped players in some way or another.

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
    Because of the beer virus (i like to call it that) I'd say around 2-5 hours a day, depending if I have (physical) school or not,

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
    I have

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? No,

• mosthated was one of the most insignificant op clans. nobody cared about your absence THAT much or about you and remi being a nuisance to players. being a nuisance didn't help anybody or make you stand out either.

ftr: neutral, you didn't leave on good terms