Fionn - Indefinite Suspension & Permanent Ban

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Fionn has been indefinitely suspended, striped of any former admin status and permanently banned from the server and all other associated platforms as a result of evidence being submitted to show him breaking a section 1 offence which applies to all platforms (Violating UK Law).

If Fionn should decide to appeal in the future (Which may not be before 6 months from today) it will be a mandatory requirement to re-apply for admin status from scratch, no previous ranks / admin status will be considered as part of any application process.

Further Clarification:

I've been asked by a few people to provide some clarification and justification, and I think that's fair. This was fairly vague and that's on me.

Fionn along with all of the executives when I took over TF last year were asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as part of moving our executive and other senior leadership roles away from Discord and into Microsoft Teams. As the Microsoft Teams instance also had vast quantities of ATLAS Confidential data in and the aspiration was to bring the TF staff and the ATLAS Staff together to better collaborate, we needed to put safeguards in place to not just protect confidential conversations regarding TF, but also any ATLAS Confidential data.

Recently it had come to light that Fionn had a screen shot from one of our Microsoft Teams conversations which was only accessible to the EAO Team at the time, which he then shared with an individual (Possibly more but I had reports from a single individual) showing a confidential conversation.

While the absolute legality of the NDA can be argued to / fro (As has been already) the fact remains that he leaked conversations which he knew fully well were private and confidential, and from my perspective it's now impossible to know if / what else may or may not have been leaked. While at this time ATLAS has no intention to legally progress the matter, at the current time the suspension and ban will remain in place on this community.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK