Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   characterslimits I don't think it's easy to just "make another gamemode." Lots of dev work goes into making a separate server for skyblock (I assume, I'm not a dev) and using all that work for something few people will use doesn't really make sense when there's plenty of other stuff the devs could be working on. Also what would even be the point of Free OP skyblock? The whole point of skyblock is that it's survival, the gamemode would be ruined if you could just type /gmc and fly around with infinite resources.
    tl;dr your post has been flagged LOW PRIORITY

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• I am missing a very important point here: it does not make sense to me to talk about "player count vs. community" because they should be the same thing. If they are not, that's not one of the parties being the bad guy, but a problem with engagement.