replacenear playerhead shows no block data

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Date and Time (please include the timezone): GMT+03:00, 12.06.2021 at 14:50
    Describe the bug or exploit: replacenear air to playerhead shows no block data for co i or inspect.
    Plugin(s) impacted: Worldedit, Coreprotect
    Expected behaviour (if known): It should show the logs like regular worledit placement.
    Step to reproduce: 1. Get wand, go to any place. 2. Do //replacenear (radius) air player_head. The heads will have no logs from both /ins and coreprotect.
    Which server did you find the bug (Freedom-01 or Freedom-02)? Freedom01
    Can the bug or exploit be reproduced on another server within the network? Freedom 2 and freedom 1 both reproduce it.

Extra: I've tried it on an aternos server with the same plugins and versions and it looks like a coreprotect bug, so I'm not sure if its patchable.

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• On a plus side this only affects player heads but considering the amount of player heads this server uses on a daily basis it is still not good.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

@'CoconutCereal' Extra: I've tried it on an aternos server with the same plugins and versions and it looks like a coreprotect bug, so I'm not sure if its patchable.

It sounds more like a AWE/BlocksHub issue.