Potential New Shop Items

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I think my current approach with the shop is going to generally be this.

We need people to vote, and the shop is a great way to encourage and give people a good reason to do so, however I do fully agree with @"StevenNL2000"#2 and others points around not putting paywalls up for the sake of pay walls.

My current thought is that as new shop items are added to the server, the value of existing ones will be reduced, allowing more people to buy them or for anyone to get them (Setting the price to 0 for example), this means by voting and otherwise supporting the server, you get to play with new cosmetic functionality ahead of those that don't, and likewise there are plenty of other ways to earn coins through events and the likes.

I've created FS-385 as an "Epic" to which I will create a number of other Jira tickets under to start to add these items in, I suspect it will take quite some time to get them all added, and I'm happy to talk with @"RedEastWood"#47 and @"lyicx"#21 along with @"Folfy_Blue"#356 and anyone else in the community if there is a preference to the order in which we add these.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK