Ban Appeal - Lasharn007

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am posting this ban appeal on the behalf of Lasharn007. He has written his answers to the questions in the template.

NOTE: Lasharn007 also uses an alt account called Lasharn008.

• As I am not the one appealing, I believe I am allowed to vouch. Forum moderators, please delete this reply if I am not allowed to vouch/object.

I am vouching for the return of Lasharn007. We have remained close throughout his time away from the server, and I personally believe he has changed towards a place of obedience and respect to authority. He behaves in a much more mature way and I believe he is fit to return. He also explained his erratic behavior with the stigmatic, toxic environment of TF when it was run by CreeperSeth. Due to the much more friendly place, I believe that it is extremely unlikely that he will engage in activities such as the serial trolling that originally got him banned.

@paiige1_#1041 He also explained his erratic behavior with the stigmatic, toxic environment of TF when it was run by CreeperSeth. Due to the much more friendly place, I believe that it is extremely unlikely that he will engage in activities such as the serial trolling that originally got him banned.

I fail to see how creeperseth, the owner at the time, and his toxic encompassment would affect this operator.

However, you are an admin here and so naturally you should be fit to do you role - therefor I will believe you when you say that he has changed (I have no reason to believe otherwise yet). I will be willing to vouch under the condition that if he fucks up, it’s on you.

Normally I would have an opinion of my own, but this perm ban appeal is extremely sparse and wasn’t even submitted by him, so I will have to resort to trusting your judgement.

• @redeastwood#1042 I filed the initial permanent ban request in March on the offence of serial trolling rather than a personal attack. We have remained friends throughout his punishment as we have since 2016. I would post this appeal for anyone who I file a permanent ban request on the condition that they grow and take negative experiences as an opportunity to learn; Lasharn seems to have done this, at least from my conversations with him.

I am posting the appeal on his behalf due to his so-called ''paranoia'' associated with foreign websites; I do not understand why this is or his reasons behind distrusting the TF forum.

Lasharn personally told me that Seth caused a lot of drama and hostility within the server. Even after my resignation earlier this year, I felt this environment.

I understand the responsibility that this submission on his behalf will be my responsibility if he begins behaving erraticly again. Thank you for considering to vouch for this operator.

• This appeal uses the wrong template. This template is ONLY for 24 hour bans. Please delete this post and use the correct template

Correct template is as follows:

1. Minecraft name:

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

3. Approximate date of perm ban:

4. Reason for perm ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

5. Do you agree to follow our server rules (see http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/65799) and the rules in place on the forum (http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/8134), and all the conditions stated above?

• @redeastwood#1049 I apologise. I was told this was the correct template on the discord. I will ask him to fill out the correct one... Can a forum moderator please temporarily close this thread? I will DM you when Lasharn has responded with the appeal.