Reinstatement Application - Paldiu

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your Minecraft name: Paldiu

Obviously this is not the same forum account, but the mc account is the same and the email used to register is also the same.

What rank were you (Administrator, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: Senior Admin, super on Sept 2011, Senior from June 2012 to Sept 2019

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

I did not leave a notice for this; I became preoccupied with my life in general and stopped playing minecraft altogether (pretty much stopped using computer altogether). Basically ended up homeless and had to leave indefinitely.

If you were removed just for long term inactivity (yes to 4a above and no to 4b thru 4e), please skip to Q 6 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

Not applicable.

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
    Most times a day, whenever I'm not working I can come on for an hour or more to do administrative duties.

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?

Yes