Literal shitpost (WARNING: DON'T CLICK BECAUSE IT'S GROSS)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I never thought I would see a picture of an admin's literal shit.

On a more serious note, I have something called C Diff (look it up) and I'm on a C Diff support group and since the infectious disease deals with the intentional tract and stool, it's common for people to want to post pictures of the stool for "analysis" (for a lack of a better word) and we have to keep pictures of stool in a "spoiler" so that way people who don't want to see it don't have to. What I'm trying to say is, don't go around showing pictures of your stool. I get it's a natural thing, but nature isn't pretty.

• If you actually posted your own shit, I would personally suspend you if you were an admin on my server. This isn't funny, this is serious, and it's disgusting. Posting your own shit is fucked up and nobody should have to see it. It's one thing to post some random picture of shit, but actually connecting it to a person is what makes it NSFW and disgusting.

• I’m gonna go ahead and lock this thread, reminder of the forum guidelines though

Personal Attacks and starting flame wars. Attacking other members personally, while in a debate with community members; The discussion must remain civil. The act of rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, or attempt to start a flame war on the forums is punishable.