Posts by cholito

characterslimits a wise man right here

Alco_Rs11

1. buddy you need to relax. That was clearly a joke when I talked about when I get bored. I won't do any of that stuff again.
    2. Literally everybody who griefs gets enjoyment out of it, so what makes me any different from other griefers? It sounds like I am just being punished for being honest in my post
    3. If I don't sound apologetic enough that I'm sorry. It's hard to portray feelings over typing.

lyicx My bad about the advertising. I didn't know that wasn't allowed and won't do it again. However, I don't see a way to avoid posting several times. There were several comments and I tried to reply to them as soon as possible. Because of this, there was often more posts that popped up after I responded.

Zarcana you haven't stated any reasons. All you have contributed is complaining about me responding to comments. I don't feel this is a good reason to keep me permanently banned from the server.

Tizz I couldn't find the template at the time so I just manually typed all the questions in

matscalle what do you mean? I said I won't use them anymore. Just because I did them in the past doesn't mean that I'll do them again. Otherwise how would anybody get unbanned?

Deauthorized I'm trying to be as much as I can, but it's hard to portray feelings over typing

Luke there are several flaws to your counterargument here:

1. My trolls were coordinated, not random
    2. I don't troll as a hobby. Never did, and never said I did. Stop trying to use strawmans to defend your statements because it shows your immaturity
    3. As I mentioned earlier, all of this was in the past. I no longer feel this way about trolling

Also, your forum is saying to be honest, yet when I'm being honest, I get constantly criticized. There seems to be a flaw in the system here that should be corrected.

1. Minecraft name:

Artisimuscholo

1. Discord username

N/A - don't have discord

1. Approximate Date of Indefinite Ban:

Jan 2021

1. Reason for the indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

Was banned 40+ times for griefing, spamming inventories, chat abuse, etc. I found exploits in teleporting people into voids and teleporting to people's builds to greif them that several commands were blocked because of me. It was honestly hella hilarious to see people rage, their reactions were priceless. The funniest was when I would do ./ci and clear the inventory of everybody on the server. The chat exploded like Hiroshima.....absolutely priceless. I also used to teleport adminds into the void and they'd be so pissed lmao, until y'all blocked that eye roll. Afterwards I was still able to teleport them to 1 million blocks above the sky limit, leaving up there all confused and angry, until unfortunately that was blocked too eye roll*. I would teleport to people who were building stuff and grief their builds with world edit, or sometimes just by hand cuz it was honestly more funny. For those that had teleport toggled off, I used a command to know their coordinates, and then teleported to those coordinates. This essentially brought me right to them, allowing me free roam to destroy their builds that they spent countless hours on, yet were destroyed in less than 10 minutes. This was blocked after a few weeks. I also used to change people's gamemode into survival and reduce their movement speed to zero, as well as their jump speed. This left them just standing there confused, unable to move, and aggressively yelling in the chat like a 9 year old girl. As you can guess, the admins blocked this as well. Towards the end, when a lot of stuff was blocked, I would spam fill people's inventories full of useless items (kelp mostly). Nons were the main targets cuz it was funny to see them rage and complain to the admins. However, while this stuff was incredibly enjoyable, I've moved on to playing on hypixel where I'd absolutely smoke y'all. (Lmk if you wanna party and get absolutely violated). Annoying people on freedom servers has just gotten boring, and I kinda want a cool community to build stuff in creative mode.

Also, the way I see it, I was the reason that the admins discovered several commands that could and would be used for griefing. Without me, you guys would have no idea. So in a way, you're welcome for fixing the Total Freedom Community.

By the way I'm sorry to those I griefed or hurt. :)

Love y'all!

1. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines and all the conditions stated above? (couldn't find link)

I couldn't find the link and so couldn't read all the rules, but yea I won't do that stuff anymore for a while.

Important I have commented on several of the replies below that show more of my arguments and reasoning. I trust you will make the correct decision :)