Posts by Skogheim

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

videogamesm12 Greetings, Hammelhopfen

Not my username. These baseless accusations are getting old.

videogamesm12 you make shdwo look like a humble person

Don't know who that is.

videogamesm12 You were assumed by DarthZonarius to be someone else who was bypassing their ban. I will agree that this is not how admins should treat new players

I joined the server. It was a freeop server and I was excited to play. I typed /op to see if it was true. /Opall came up in the suggestions. I typed that command.

An EXECUTIVE BANNED ME FOR THAT. That is abuse, and is perfect evidence for the bias against me which you all denied. Suck my balls.

This bias carried through into everything I did on the server. I knew that corrupt executive would be clear to tell the entire staff team about how I was a ban bypasser when he had no evidence of it, and I was simply a new player, so I knew that the whole staff team would hate me and be biased against me. I decided to fight back. You banned me with "dEaD lInKs" OH WHAT A SURPRISE THE EVIDENCE WAS DELETED. STAFF MEMBERS VOTED TO BAN ME WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. JUST BECAUSE I JOINED AT THE WRONG TIME.

ONce again, suck my fucking huge metal

lyicx you make me want to be corrupt

balls.

This server is dying. It's dead. I see on the discord there are no players. There are never any players, and the owner will be closing it down.

I will get the last laugh. Karma's a bitch, fuckers.

Suck

My

Balls

videogamesm12 First of all, you didn't include context, and second of all, if I'm indefinitely banned, why the fuck isn't oxspei indefinitely banned? That is clearly shown to make me look bad.

Your logs also show a staff member kicking me from a guild for no reason, and completely ignoring my requests to help sort out a problem with a player placing portal traps which was in violation of your conduct policy. You are the admin officer yet you made up logs of an admin ignoring a player? Nice one.

erin thank you for using evidence of me reporting a player to a staff member as evidence for me being banned. Why did you object? I was clearly showing more ability to be admin than any of the admins online who all ignored me all the time. Other players like Oxspei were saying the same things to me and trolling me back but I was the only one who got banned?

Zarcana so it's a poor attitude just because I don't let corrupt staff members bully me around? And ignore me and ban me for trying to get out of a portal trap?

root there's nothing wrong with my attitude. I am defending my case. If you don't like it, don't reply. I'm not like you snowflakes who want to ruin freedom.

Captainclimber because I didn't troll.

Luke thank you for at least admitting it.

@'r00t' those logs are designed to make me look bad. They're biased.

1. Minecraft name: Kamieniek_

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): No

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: March

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: I was banned for being a serial troll, but I actually have issue with this. There is no evidence that I ever trolled on the server, none at all. The ban request for me ( https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/1063-skogheim-indef-ban-request ) was approved without any evidence posted in the evidence tag. And the players who voted for vouch were all biased against me on the server. They voted without proof. That's a clear example of corruption and the ban should be lifted right now, it's pathetic how that got approved in the first place. I won't apologise, because I was not a troll. I was never punished. I was banned without goodreason.

5. Do you agree to follow our server rules (see https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7) and the rules in place on the forum (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/5), and all the conditions stated above? Yes, I will follow the rules, like how I followed the rules the entire time I was online.

6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP. I don't want to get hacked