Official TotalFreedom GMod Server

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I agree with square - plus its got the same problem really as the freedom server, one you've messed about a bit and made stuff, you get bored and leave, and although i've never really played sandbox, I feel as if it will be the same outcome. DarkRP I feel would be a much better fit as you can create organizations (which can fit in to our guild implementation), and its a generally much more exciting game mode.

@square#9955 having a special darkrp or militaryrp or whatever server will score more players.

@SupItsDillon#9958 DarkRP I feel would be a much better fit as you can create organizations (which can fit in to our guild implementation), and its a generally much more exciting game mode.

Hey! Apologies for the late reply -

We definitely do have plans to expand into those gamemodes, very shortly too; I just wanted to be sure to implement a classic "TotalFreedom-esque" server to the TF universe. As it always has stood, TF is a sandbox place of freedom, one which allows users to mimic and emulate certain activities they wouldn't be able to do on another. Once we have firmly established this server, we will look to expand on to other servers.

Since you two are clearly passionate about the topic, could I perhaps count on your assistance when we do expand into a DarkRP server?