Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • A rank that gives access to cosmetic commands and special items which can only be used by OP+ players or admins.
    OP+ should be given to people who have played the server for 2 or more years.
    Tag: &8[&2Op+&7]
    Tab color code: &a
    Discuss extra features or cosmetics/items in the replies.

• Already going to tell you this won't exist and will be denied.

TotalFreedom is all about giving players "OP". With that being said, there is never going to be a distinct "reward" for veterans, although for admins in the beta period of TotalFreedom, they have "charter status" (yes it is going to be readded soon). While we thank people for being veterans, there is no reward they get. I joined TF in 2012, and the only reward I get is old timers knowing me for so long, which I am perfectly content with.

Every OP is going to get the same opportunity as other OPs to get the same features, and shop items, etc. We will never limit OP permissions and add them to an "OP+" rank. The only OPs that get more permissions is master builder, and the only perk they receive is a distinctive title, and access to the masterbuilderworld, because they earned and applied for that rank.

So, I hope what I said gives you a somewhat explanation as to why we do not add more OP ranks other than OP itself.