Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • My minecraft username is coronaiscool.
    b. I don't know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or it was my first login to the server
    The message I get when I try to connect to play.totalfreedom.me reads: "Kicked whilst connecting to hub-02: You are banned from this server. Reason: No." and also "Kicked whilst connecting to hub-03: You are banned from this server. Reason: No."
    I have been offline for over 24 hours so I am not sure why I'm banned. I don't play on the smp, only the free op. I use Inertia Client. I don't have a discord. I don't know the name of whomever banned me. I have already appealed this previously, and it was approved. I haven't played the server outside of joining and looking around for a minute or two since then.

• It's clearly one of my ban messages, and if I banned you for that you were probably being a massive ass / racist / spamming, but given I can't remember for sure and I'm feeling nice, and given nobody else has posted here at all... I'll approve you to be un-banned and jump on the hubs and make that happen now.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK