Dev Infrastructure Changes

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • In order to try to rationalize the infrastructure I'm hosting and generally improve the developer experience, we're going to be removing the current "Beta Network" and instead replace it with a number of more useful development orientated servers on the live bungee server.

We are deploying a number of developer servers that the dev team can use for pre-release testing of features and plugins in a safe and controlled environment, and where they can have unrestricted access to the server files to make changes as appropriate.

We will then be utilizing a beta freedom server which will be used by me and the Executive Lead Developer (When one is appointed) to do formal release testing prior to being rolled out on to Freedom-01 / Freedom-02

My hope is this will make it easier for the developers to work on things, and fits a bit better into the longer term vision for how I want the main TF Network to operate.

As always any questions / similar gimme a yell.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @Ashaz#7381 The development servers won't be, the beta server probably will be by default.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK