Old TF training video script from like 5 years ago

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hey there! TheSuspense76 here and welcome to my admin training video for TotalFreedom.
    Now I will be showing the Senior Admin Commands as well because... why not. So, LETS DODIS!!!
    Let's go for the simple commands first.

/opall is very simple, it ops everyone on the server. Nothing to comment about it.
    /opme is another simple one, it just ops you. Good alternative to having to op everyone if you get deopped.
    /o is the command that allows you to talk in the adminchat. It only works for admins. Great alternative to replace /r, /tell or /whispher.
    /tban bans a player for 5 minutes. This one doesn't work, so just use /tempban.
    /glist has many reasons of use. To unban a player, just type /glist unban and then the player's name. Same goes with banning.
    /smite strikes a player with lightning, kill them and de-ops them. Use this if they break one of the rules that is not ban-worthy, like if they Creative PvP.
    /gtfo strikes a player with lightning, kills them, deops, bans them, and kicks them. Use this command on someone who is griefing, making DDoS threats, or is trolling. Very effective