full Server archive including source code of all plugins

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Its sad to see the server die and it's worlds lost

All im asking is to archive it me and my company are willing to put TF and it's users in a new experience with a new name,goals and multiple gamemodes :)

I also want these forums to be kept open for all as the community wants to be together <3

I seen @mattlawn's post and am willing to gather him and others who still want to continue TF's legacy <3 :!:

We do not ask for anyone to do anything besides making people able to make a sort of TF 2.0

mojang compliance and bungee enabled :love:

• wild1145 November 1, 2023 at 12:09 PM

Approved the thread.
  • All the plugins and utilities we made or have the right to modify and redistribute are published on Atlas Media Group's GitHub page.

All the servers' worlds and the relevant plugins' data (e.g. EssentialsX's warps and CoreProtect's logs) will be added to the World Download Tool (you can find it on top of the page, under Quick Links) when wild1145 and StevenNL2000 will have the time to check and upload them.

Some new communities have risen since the game servers' closure, for now you have to DM the people that are in those, either on Discord or by starting a private conversation on the forum.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager