Discord Ban Appeal - @zrfv (formerly now-suspended 05#5110)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • If you have been banned from the Total Freedom discord server you, please copy the template below and answer the questions to the best of your abilities.

1. Your discord tag. Please add your discriminator where applicable and if not just put your name. (Ex: elmon#6023 or @phrman) @zrfv
    2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked) Luke.
    3. If known, do you know when you were approximately banned? Don't remember
    4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked) For posting fat fetish prongoraphy
    5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question. I understood my mistake and learned my lesson. Also, six months have passed already.

Is this the end?

• Since nobody else has replied I'm going to do it.

Shortly after shutting the game servers down, the Discord server has been nuked by a compromised bot. There isn't anything to be unbanned from anymore.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Luke October 14, 2023 at 2:48 PM

Closed the thread.