Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Figured I would give a final goodbye to the community considering most of us will likely not interact after this. I'm not going to get that deep as I believe we are all sick of reading Minecraft server essays, but I still want to mention a couple people I've bonded with over these last few years.

Miwojedk I remember that afternoon when you just walked me through posting my mb application on the forum lmaoo. That promotion is probably the only reason I even stayed part of this community for more than a couple weeks too. Working on your hub with darth is so nostalgic.

Tozzit First choice smp partner. My favorite time with you was definitely square's smp or that medieval city we built on the first smp. Miss playing with you mate.

Captainclimber You were my first friend on the server iirc. Real reserved dude but your super cool.

Luke  Ashaz2 Y'all are the only people I had 13-year-old beef with and some of the only people I still periodically talk to. Funny how we all hated each other back in the day and now me and ash talk philosophy and stuff.

DragonSlayer2189 We both got our ranks around the same time so that naturally drew us together I suppose. Had fun building those sewer systems with you on the smp.

JagWire I don't think there was a single time I messaged the totalfreedom-01 discord chat and you weren't there lmao. Had fun playing with you and breaking your servers back in the day.

@Cactus I don't even remember you leaving the community, but I do remember you teaching me Spanish a few years ago. Miss seeing you around.

videogamesm12 Never really talked to you much but I respect your dedication to the server. I don't think I ever mentioned it, but your antimatter site was what inspired to develop my own image host and what introduced me to web development. Now I plan on doing this for a career lmfao. You really influenced me in substantial ways which is pretty cool.

Taze Easily my best friend on the server and I could list so many memories between us. Favorite time with you was probably playing on our smp when we both got completely lost in the nether looking for bone blocks.

It's sad how everything has gone down, but it was inevitable, so I won't dwell on it. I think it's crazy how much I've grown attached to this community despite being fairly inactive from time to time. I am not even close to being an older player so I can only imagine how some vets feel now.

I wish all of you the best in your own pursuits and future adventures. Perhaps some of us will cross paths again in the future, perhaps not. Even if we don't, may the relationships and experiences we have made together live on in memory.

<3

Edited once, last by burger (August 25, 2023 at 3:58 AM).