Indefinite Length Ban Appeal 2.0

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Minecraft name: - bali_assist

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): - baliassist

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: - 26/06/2023

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: - Lag Machines, I built 2 lag machines that quickly dropped the TPS of the server for a short amount of time and I apologize and I accept my punishment. I was probably breaking multiple rules. First I got a 24 hour ban on June 17th and I appealed it on the same day. Then Alco_Rs11 said "I filed a long-term ban request" and I understand that as it is ruining the experience for a lot of people. I don't want to beg because I was stupid for doing that. This was almost 2 months ago.

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) - No

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? - Yes

• wild1145 August 16, 2023 at 10:08 AM

Approved the thread.