A Tale of Homies Being Homies, and Hooligans Being Hooligans

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Unfortunately, I don't have as much screenshots as I should have for when this happened, since I can't work out Replay Mod and I didn't consider taking any during the events. However, chat logs may suffice.

So today, on January 15th, around 11 AM EST, a user by the name of YuckierWater logs into the server for the first time. Due to the uptick of shenaniganizers checking into the server to break other people's shit, I immediately went into  /spec  to analyze what he does.

Yuckier's intentions were mildly vague, but overall clear: he was here to mess about and potentially cause some havoc. Presumably from his saved hotbars comes out server creepers, custom potions, all that good stuff. By this point, everyone's just eerily following him just to see what he does.

He then changes course, pulls out his friend's head (Jacob1O777yt), and places an advertisement for Jacob's YouTube channel on the community board next to spawn. I wasn't aware that Jacob was his friend at this point, so I had assumed Yuckier was an alt of Jacob. Then Yuckier places another. Then he starts placing Jacob's head on other people's buildings without context.

I caught wind of what was happening once he made a doorway of Jacob's head on someone's build, and gave him a verbal warning. This warning was completely ignored, and he continued to spam Jacob's head everywhere he could manage.

At some point, when the head count was absolutely ludicrous, I gave him a second warning just to make sure I wasn't acting too hastily. This one, he did acknowledge simply by saying "ok", however, he elected to ignore it.

image.png

It had come to a head once he placed an armor stand depicting Jacob in someone's (Anti's, I think?) shower, with another advertisement. All of the neurons in my head had fully clicked by now, and I gave him a  /smite . He was bummed out, and delved into a miniature tangent about how he gets paid by Jacob to advertise his channel.

One dollar a month. No, I'm not kidding.

image.png

After this, he said he had to go, and left. Everyone gets back to their usual routines, and all is good in the Freedom of Total.

...until the man him-fucking-self checks in.

image.png

Jacob, also peering into the server for the first time, immediately clarifies the situation. You see, Yuckier is quite the troublemaker, and apparently does things like this frequently to get on Jacob's nerves. He states that most of what Yuckier said is untrue (specifically the payment, what an awful employer), that he's fine with me removing the advertisements, and then leaves pretty much directly afterward. The situation was resolved, and everyone moves on.

Overall, pretty funny TF moment. An absolute rollercoaster of events, with a full beginning, middle, and end. Pure hooliganism compressed into about an hour. 10/9. :thumbup: :thumbdown: :thumbup:

?key=a2982ae38c7421bcbd34299edcfd2fcb4b3f0de19256c032ba3be8696f264cd7-aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMTExNDA5OTg4NzIyMzYwNzMzOC8xMTI2NDQ0NTE2MDY1NDExMDkyL2ltYWdlLnBuZw%3D%3D