Indefinite Ban Request - AspiringSkate11

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Given AspiringSkate11's recent improvement and from my own good judgment, I've decided to deny this. He's shown considerable improvement and it's worth noting that another player, Feel also started out rough, accumulating enough punishments to get himself indefinitely banned at least twice and became a well-known player. Just like Feel, AspiringSkate11 has shown considerable improvement in his behaviour and is an active player who interacts with the community in positive ways. From my own observations of this player myself, an indefinite ban is not warranted at this time.

As always, if his behaviour shows a decline and he begins to break rules and fail to obey admin instructions, an indefinite ban can be filed as deemed appropriate.

Denied.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Alco_Rs11 August 28, 2022 at 9:12 PM

Closed the thread.