Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • You may have noticed that my activity over the past while has been spotty. That's not because I keep forgetting about TotalFreedom; it's quite the opposite, because despite having a busy day, I feel guilty every time I decide to go to sleep at the end of it instead of opening up the forum or the Discord server, since I know that there are people there who are counting on me to timely handle situations, and it causes stress within the admin team when that doesn't happen.

At the same time, it's important to realize that it's not healthy to feel guilty about getting enough sleep. People who have been here for a while know how this server has the uncanny ability to push people over the edge. It happened to Seth, but it also already happened to Ryan, and it can happen to you as well. If you notice that being here is not good for you, but you can't stay away, please take this from me: 10 years from now, you will regret not taking care of your mental health much more than you will regret not having a title on a Minecraft server.

As for myself, I am not about to go insane, go rogue, resign, or "pull a Windows". I will make every effort to be available going forward, since everyone contributing is what keeps the community together. Let's work together to keep TotalFreedom healthy while also keeping the people within it healthy.