Banned for explicit map art at spawn

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • siren_head777

15:12:04 UTC 2022-01-07

What I was doing at the time of ban: Creating stuff with noteblocks at my guild's base

Why I think I was banned: Explicit map art, as stated

I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (state which one)

Tizz91, and I don't believe I was told anything, however I wasn't paying attention to the chat.

Have you reviewed and agree to the server conduct policy (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7: I agree to the guidelines. I looked at it after I was banned. I don't remember looking at it previously.

I wasn't using common sense at the time, I was just trying to be funny. I promise that I will think before I act. I will delete the NSFW map art from my saved hotbars to get rid of all access to it, and I won't place NSFW stuff at spawn again.

• For the record, with "explicit" I really mean it, and other admins agreed with me. This has been escalated to a 1 day ban because you covered another player's build placed right in front of the spawn's exit with that map art.

According to the punishments log, this is the first time you've been sanctioned, so I'm going to be kind.

Unbanned.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager