discord ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   Ivan You can question my position and actions, I have no mind in that however the protection of the Discord is my duty and I should play with the platform rules and regulations, I don't take people's words for what they are, that's stupid and foolish.

I live by absolute reason and proof, no one gets a free pass, that's how I keep you lads safe on the discord but not being so lenient on things that I believe is worth investigating.

• That's where this ban appeal ends, as requested, The user must provide evidence of age before accessing our discord server, most importantly their DOB which is all I care about.

Cooperation would be appreciated, if indeed he is 13 which I will confirm. You are very welcome to join back and I will personally unban you until then, I hope you would cooperate with me.

Best of Luck, and Merry Christmas.