Upcoming changes to Guilds

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Over the coming weeks we're going to be looking to make some changes to help better support guilds across the TF Network.

For many of our regular players, the Guilds play a huge part of their engagement with us on the server, and I'm keen that as we hopefully progress into the future, we can better foster these communities. We don't intend to replace any of the existing ways our guilds communicate, and I'm aware most guilds have their own communities that are larger than just what they do here in TF.

As part of some of the new game modes that we have been considering for the last year the existing Guilds are planned to make up a huge part of this especially in some of the longer running game modes. We will be looking to help foster some healthy competition between these guilds.

To start off this process, I've asked Nick who oversees the day to day management of our Discord community to start putting the steps in place for us to properly accommodate the guilds within our Discord, and while for many of our existing guilds this will not be something of huge use (As they will have their own Discords or things like TFGU) it will help bring all guilds together into a single platform and to enable some of the smaller guilds to start to grow.

In the coming days and weeks you will hopefully start to see these changes take affect and we look forward to bringing announcements to you in the near future when we can start to progress with these exciting new game modes!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

•   Zarcana It will be, there's going to end up needing to be some re-work but the goal will be that the guilds will be persistent cross-game mode as long as you're on the network.

Some things like Guild chats may end up remaining local to the specific server for the time being, but yeah, the goal is we make the guilds universal throughout the network.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK