Reporting Discord and In-game Violations

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • In a previous thread, people have been digging up violations made 2+ months ago and reporting it now for justice to be made.

I believe this should be made clear, Discord violations that are older than a few weeks or so are invalid. You start digging them up now is childish and reporting them is a waste of time.

This is in accordance with shdwo's discord ban appeal where a few screenshots were provided which dates on March 11 or around that time, those are completely invalid and whether they got punished for it at the time is unknown to us.

I advise everyone to report any violations in a timely matter and not wait for the "perfect" time, this should go with in-game reports and especially discord. Please use common sense and report recent violations in a timely matter otherwise please don't blame others but yourself if no punishment was given because you choose to ignore it until the perfect time came.