Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hey everyone.

I would like to apologise for all the flaws and issues we faced in tonight's event. I am not the one to usually make these kind of threads, but I feel that today it's important to make one, especially as the event wasn't too successful.

I would like to start off by apologising for how the start of the event happened. Although we did successfully set off the big reveal of the server, I did not look further into factors such as the config of the plugins we would use - such as bedwars. Additionally, the Anti-Cheat plugin we used harmed the playing experience. These issues were my fault, I should have looked into these plugins more on my own server before asking them to be put on the events server.

Secondly, I would like to apologise for the experience and view everyone got. I know a lot of you loved the event, but near the middle of the event a lot of things changed randomly which messed it up. I accept responsibility for these issues.

I know how much you guys wanted to play the event. I just didn't execute it properly. I didn't do it well. Even though a lot of you did enjoy it, I know the experience wasn't great for a first impression.

Thank you for reading.

• Are you kidding me, out of the few events ive attended and keeping in mind that this was brand new to everyone, trying something out. The event was handled very well and I'm happy to be one of the players who witnessed its beginnings.

Cant wait to see what comes next from the event hosts you guys are doing a good job.