Google Photos

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So basically Google Photos ended their unlimited free storage for all devices. I'm pretty sure it still applies to newer Pixels to an extent. However, Google is still offering unlimited original storage for the original Pixel phones. That used to be my daily driver and it still works. I'm wondering what's the best way to transfer all the photos from my current iPhone to my Pixel so I can back them up from the Pixel and still get unlimited storage. I know this works as I've done it many times with my DSLR and a USB C to SD Card reader but I have no idea what's the best way for an iPhone since they don't exactly come with external storage

•   Telesphoreo You used to be able to plug an iPhone into a desktop and access the camera files that way. I would probably do that, transfer to the pc and then on to your pixel.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• wild1145 November 2, 2022 at 6:42 PM

Selected a post as the best answer.