Remove world wide sound effects

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I was recently in game when someone (An admin ?) played pigstep worldwide with no way to stop the sound other than turning the master volume down or leaving the game.. (I chose the latter)
    Could the command used to do this be disabled? It could be /playsound or a custom command as I don't know much about sound commands, but none the less it is /really/ annoying, I don't want to be ear blasted by a sound playing at full volume while trying to play the game.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• Yeah just type /stopsound and it will stop all of your sounds. And if you aren’t used to noises that sound like they’re straight outta hell, I formally welcome you to TotalFreedom

• @Folfy_Blue#17168 🤦‍♂️ In TFM, the /stopsound command overwrites the vanilla /stopsound command. This way players still have a chance at stopping their sounds but not other peoples' sounds

• @Ivan#17224 My point is, if you were a new player and saw that you wouldn't try to figure out if TFM overwrite /stopsound, you'd leave and not look back.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.