Executive Approval Poll - Marketing Manager

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Should RedEastWood be appointed Executive Marketing Manager 51

1. Yes (34) 67%
    2. No (17) 33%

I'd like to appoint RedEastWood to the role of Executive Marketing Manager further to his application for the original ESL Role.

This role has been re-scoped to be the following:

Executive Marketing Manager

The Executive Marketing Manager will be responsible for the overall advertising and promotional strategy of the TF Network, bringing players in to the FreeOP Servers, and any other gamemodes we launch in the future. This individual will be expected to represent the community externally (And by extension representing ATLAS Media Group) with the end-goal of bringing more players to us.

This individual will also be expected to help coordinate and execute our social media plans, along side other individuals as appropriate and to work with the Community Manager and Lead Developer to agree on priorities for new features, gamemodes or anything else that may help attract players. This individual will also be ultimately responsible for things such as voting, which will likely play a key part in the advertising strategy, again engaging with the community manager where appropriate to do so.

This poll is to gague community support, and will be used to support my decision on if the appointment here should be formalized or if a new candidate needs to be identified.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Also for clarification, votes placed by individuals who have joined the forums this month will be discounted from the final outcome, this only actually impacts around 15 accounts, but is in the interest of fairness.

Wild1145

• @DragonSlayer2189#15657 It should be "Executive Marketing Manager" though what it's called doesn't really make a major difference, the description is what really is important.

Wild1145

• I'm going to bump this now as I suspect it's got somewhat lost in the noise. Please cast your vote in the next 24 hours before polling closes.

Wild1145

• Poll has closed and for transparency 1 vote was removed as not being valid due to the account being so newly registered.

An announcement on my decision to either appoint Red or re-open applications will follow shortly.

Wild1145