Posts by Manaloop

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

to people who think im serious, no im not lmao

I am here to post a death threat rant.

Death threats are not accepted on the TotalFreedom Minecraft Server Platform. Therefor, the rule should clearly be enforced harder as the evidence I have provided is absolutely unacceptable.

Neither are suicide threats. Threatening to kill yourself is a very immature thing to do around a community that enforces very hard rules to the situation.

"haAha kiling ur mommy!! cry!!"
    This implies being a nuisance and doing death threats.
    This behaviour is extremely unwanted in the Total Freedom Minecraft Server Platform. If done, severe punishments may be held unappealable.

People held accountant for these rules outside or inside the TF Platform:
    My Serial Killer
    My Stalker
    Phone Gay

I believe all people that have said kill either indirectly or directly should be completely banished from the platform as it is a very immature and graphic word to say. This does not include my post, as I am proving a point.

I believe erin, the egirl should also be banned as being a war criminal involves "If you don't stop taking that guy hostage I will MURDER you!". This is a very unacceptable sentence inside and outside the TF Platform. I believe there should be action taken against this.

Death threat rating: 0/10 not recommend.

object, where the fuck's the detail in this appeal?
    if you're gonna appeal for lagging the entire server, at least be more professional
    sorry for the mean tone but still i don't see how an appeal could be this unthought of

edit: right, forgot:
    you also used a shit ton of alts which was considered ban bypassing, let's add on erin's reasoning to this too, plus when i was quack95, you were being a nuisance to me constantly when clearly told to stop