Posts by Scribbles4321

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Heyy, my name is Scribbles4321
    I was a former telnet clan admin (I know thats not a rank anymore ;c) from around 2016-2017 I believe, and have joined totalfreedom way back in 2014.

It's been a while since I checked back on this server. I know alot has happened. I'm 18 now, where I was like 12 when I joined totalfreedom for the first time, so this server was a biggg part of my life growing up into my teen years so I wanted to come back and see whats going on : DDD I really want to see some familiar names, and know what theyve been up to.

I hope everythings going well with everyone. I know not many are going to remember me, or have ever met me before, so to those people, nice to meet you (or meet you again) :3

(P.S: If you're not sure if I'm the same scribbles who was admin a while ago, I still use the same twitter for those who still have me on that. I know video has me followed :3)