Posts by c_rrupt

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

@'kanst' I really understand where you're coming from and you have every reason not to trust me and I don't blame you if you don't. I just had been thinking about this recently and wanted to get it off my chest and apologize to the community. Honestly I felt bad right after I realized how nice the community was/is. I know it may be soon and it's suspicious to have someone apologize like this, but I can promise you its genuine. I understand if you do not trust it though.

Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)
    c_rrupt#2048

If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)
    I believe it was videogamesm12 on Creative 1 and Lyicx on Creative 2.

If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?
    I would estimate my 1 day ban prior to indefinite ban was roughly 1 AM CT. I am unsure about my indefinite ban though. I believe all of this happened a few weeks ago.

Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
    I was banned because I had built a lag machine with intent to crash TotalFreedom Creative 1. I did the same in TotalFreedom Creative 2 using another design.

Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.
    To be honest, I regret what I did. I originally came on that server only to crash it and did so because my friends had labeled the staff as unfair and cruel. Had I known that the staff did not fit this description in the slightest, there is no chance I would have done what I did. After my initial ban, I joined on my main account. My banned account's IGN is 6oob but I am using this account (c_rrupt) to appeal since it is my main account as I mentioned previously. Although I had joined again to crash, I decided to wait and I got to know a few people. I began chatting with many of the members and realized that the community is really chill. I was still unsure about the staff though. While I was in there, I decided to work on some redstone. I was working on a machine that essentially creates glitches and I wanted to experiment with it for duping. I was aware this could potentially cause lag, so I asked a mod and was given permission. The machine did indeed cause very slight lag but thankfully nowhere near my lag machine. videogamesm12 came and had a talk with me about it. After discussing for a moment, he let me stay because I had a mod's permission. He was very polite about it and I started to realize that I had entirely misjudged the server as a whole. I felt really guilty about what I had done and I decided to talk to him about it and apologize. I told him that I am 6oob and I explained why I did it. We came to an understanding, so before I got banned I decided to help him clear out some lag machines since I had seen some in my search to lag. During this time, I got to know a few people there and I really enjoyed talking to them. I realized then and understand now that this community and server is a really good place. I misjudged it, and I would like to apologize to all of you. Even if I don't get unbanned, I'm glad to get this off my chest.