Posts by Okbob

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Have you read the Pre-Application checklist? Yes.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? I'm normally online on GMT+ 4:00-7:00
    And my username is Okbob.

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? 4/5/2021.

Do you have a discord account? No.

What describes you best? Student.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? I know HTML, C#, and abit of java.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? I don't have a schedule, but often.

Names of admins that have recommended you? I don't have any admins that I know because I dont read admins names.

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? Yes and Yes.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? I can type really fast, if someone tells me to use grammar I use grammar and I monitor everything.

What continent do you live on? Asia.

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? I don't have school because I'm in summer break.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes.