Posts by excellentgamer1

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

I have noticed that other servers normally have the following pokemon enebled but banned in the first half of the gym line

.All of the rotom forms.
    .Mimikyu.
    .Dragapult.
    .Speed boost blaziken=Would basically allow blaziken to outspeed almost all the oppoments pokemon.
    .Protean greninja=Allows greninja to change to any typing depending what move it uses.
    .Battle bond [ash] Greninja=Gives greninja higher base stats.
    .Libero cinderace=Doas the same thing as protean.
    .Aegislash.
    .Galarien darmanitan.

@Noah#7078

The mod would be entirely optional as it is possible to bungee a pixelmon server to the lobby. Freedom and smp would still be available and people wouldn't need to get the mod if they don't want to

UnderTails

It would not be changing the core of the server. It would simply be adding to it.

so i have got 3 ideas for a twist.

1.As of yet a pixelmon creative server doasn't exist anywhere on mc.If we were to make it creative it would be the first of it's kind.
    2.We could combine pixelmon with towny. Then people can make there own towns and have gyms in them and select the gym leader for there town.It would be like the actual pokemon game.

https://reforged.gg/ [pixelmon]

3.Staff could spawn in ultra beasts. Normally to obtain a ultra beast a player has to go into the mods new dimension. I think it could be interesting if these were to be found in the overworld.

Hello everyone. I know by the title you may be tempted to immidiently say no but please read this as I am going to go into reasoning as to why it should be added.

.My first point is that using it we could set up a pokemon league up on the server .It would consist of 8 players being gym leaders, 4 players being the servers elite four. And then the first person to beat the elite four would become the first champion.
    .Every time someone beats the current champion they could become the new champion. This would be a good way to change things up since every time someone took on the champion it would most likely be someone different from last time.
    .It would also mean the community would share the same goal to beat the champion. This would lead to people helping each other out more and would help the community grow closer.

.We could also do events using it such as occasional pokemon tournaments.

.In order to keep the community happy The mod would be a optional thing.
    .We would have the pixelmon server bungeed to the hub.
    . This woudl be easy to do as all we would need to do to make the hub suitable is to add viaversion to it in order to make 1.12.2 forge clients able to connect.

.Another option is to have a direct ip that routes directly to the pixelmon server.

.This idea would also bring alot of new players to the server since it would be something unique to a server like tf and would probably attract alot of the modded community as well.

I hope you all consider my idea as i think it could really help the community grow.