Posts by PacMax1121

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

so long, suckers.

just wanted to see where this all went down, and don't get me wrong, i've moved on from this a long time ago, i just heard the news.

and i just actually wanted to make one last appearance.

- PacMax1121.

Well here is another one.

About the actual FF:
    F_x is now trying to reinvent the server as an anarchy server
    "FreedomAnarchy"
    I've seen the chaotic discord being griefed.

And also, about the server you all better laugh at is
    SimulationOp.
    They are just like this server, but far more worse.
    It's "Pay to have high ranks."
    And also, the owner, "Weaknesses/GrammarLikes/Prolect" is a person who does fake depression and attempted to suicide, and the community is just as worse as y'all can be.
    I've seen that most of them are just power-hungry.
    People asking for a promotion even though they already got what they wanted.
    And i've seen my ex-staff friends being blacklisted out of the server just because the owner is much worse than Seth; being a literal asshole while also using everyone's actions against them.
    This is the server y'all better laugh at since FreedomForever is gone.
    Now, goodbye.

Hello.

Before you bark about how worse I am, I am also here to say this.

A friend of mine on a "very-unknown FreeOP server" told me in Discord, that, F_x is blacklisted by Mojang to not make servers, but he escapes on alternative accounts and VPNS.

He told me. "do you want to know who is the REAL owner of ff", I responded, Who. Is. It.

Surprisingly, he said it's IllagerCaptain.
    My friend also told me that he has console access as well, shown in the chat
    and he also said that FF's old MOTD said that the server is owned by F_x and IllagerCaptain.
    They also leak my friend's IP over 15 times, and IllagerCaptain is also the one leaking those.
    He hosts the server, and he and F_x, are in different locations
    that's also why F_x can bypass making servers.

A very friendly conclusion:
    IllagerCaptain is the one dude who makes HD Heads while also hosting this crappy server's much worse rival where F_x can also spam the N-word in front of everyone's faces, both leaking IPs as well in FF.

Now, before I leave, this server's on dumpster fire.

If you don't care about this, also, this server's noticeably going downfall by seeing how your server's playercount is.
    0-10 players average.