Posts by j1h

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

@chargenation1158#5391 Thank you for the response, I appreciate it. And I will say I only messed with the person's build who changed mine, but that was still wrong and I won't do it again.

@James#5386 I was told one time that my world edits were causing the crashes, after which I tried to make them smaller to fix it, which somehow still resulted in a crash. And how am I supposed to get on the website if I don't know the URL... I immediately said that I was on an alt and that my only reason was to get the website.

Username: j1h

Date of ban: 1/14/2021 at like 8pm EST

What was I doing: I was trying to do a WorldEdit when the server crashed. We rejoined and it crashed again at which point I was informed that it was my edits causing the crash, which confused me because I had already done much, much larger edits with no problems. Regardless, I rejoined and tried to do the same edit but in much smaller sections so that I could prevent the server from crashing. Despite my efforts, the server crashed again. After that, I was banned nearly instantly.

Why do I think I was banned: e. I don't know or other (include explanation)
    I was not using any client modifications.

I was banned by ChargeNation1158.

I have reviewed the server conduct policy.

Edit: it should be noted that I tried my best to explain myself and was given little/no room to say anything before being banned