Posts by kkmp20

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Minecraft Username: vinicio1

Timezone: Mountain Standard time

Approximately how long have you been playing Minecraft? : Probably about 7-8 years

How many hours are you able to commit to the server a week? : 20-30 hours a wee

Open-Ended Questions

Why do you want to become a Staff Member? : I want to become a staff member because I love the Detox community and I enjoy being helpful with my time on the server. Before school took over most of my time, I liked being part of the staff team because I was able to take up new responsibilities and be a bigger part of the community's growth.

Why do you think you are suitable for this role? : I think I'm suitable for this role because I have decent past experience as staff on other servers and I was previously staff on Detox. I've learned a lot along the way about professionalism and overall basic commands that improve my ability to work as a staff member.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? : I'd say my greatest weakness is definitely overthinking and my greatest strength is patience.

Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member or anything alike? : I do. I've been staff on multiple other servers and forums in the past.