Posts by scripthead

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Since a lot of people have been telling me stuff I'll give my stance: It's literally impossible to vote off Ryan has he quite literally owns every single thing including the domain. While I don't agree with the networking stuff as I see it as a failure and waste of money, he's much more professional then me. I do however wonder how much longer any retention will hold due to a seemingly lack of development since I left, only time will tell. I don't miss the 500 3000 word essay threads, I probably would of pulled a "lol stfu ban" 50 essays back. I do wish more was done in the communities favor though, however that's just my opinion. Anyway there's my stance. o7

I really liked developing the server. I liked coming on and interacting with everyone and just vibing. Plugin development is what got me interested in software development, with TFM being the first thing I've ever touched. Way back to when I was like 11 and was so stupid I thought I could edit jar files with fuckin notepad. It was fun running the server the short amount of time I did, but the political diversity here is too much of a pain in the ass and I wanted to destroy it. Truthfully if I could do it all again minus the shit show politics I would, but as of right now I'm a manager at my current job and have amazing staff and would prefer that over this. Currently climbing the IT ranks there too, so I get to play around with tehc which is an added bonus.

@fionn#3218 The idea that I can just be voted out was extremely unsettling to me, I felt more like a president than a server owner because of it. And when my worst fears came to light and couldn't make it go away I lost my mind over it. In the end anyone could of owned the server, and thats still the case. I might stick around but I don't know how active I'll be.

To start off with, I do not want this to be a pitty thread for me, I do not expect people to forgive me, in fact if they get angrier over the fact I even showed my face again, I'll completely understand.

For a little backstory: I've been up for 3 nights in a row now, wishing I could undo what I did. Instead of just handing over the server like a normal person, I deleted it. I did this completely out of spite. In my mind at the time, it was my way to "get back" at people. I did give the original server files back, but that was only after being a complete edgy dumb ass for the first approx 24 hours.

Fast forward now as I said above, I feel like a piece of shit. I felt like the least I can do is give Ryan all the social media accounts, which he now all owns, and make an apology.

Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry for the shit show I've created.

I really don't know what else to say from here, there really isn't anything else for me to say, at least nothing that I can think of.

If you have any questions I'm more than willing to answer them in this thread. If you want to give me a final fuck you, by all means go ahead. I failed this community as a leader, and there is no way to bend around that fact.

Thank you for even bothering to read this.