Posts by Anchii_Kyara

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

You see me sometimes, we don't really interact alot but I've seen almost every activity from you, wich includes some very heated debates, controversies and everything like this, but on the other hand you've shown you can also be very supportive of people in need and helpful to the server overall, I really want to give you a vouch but on the other hand I am unsure because of all these past incidents, for now ill stay neutral on this, whatever the majority of the next responses will be (I do hope there are some more) ill base my final decision those.

If it doesnt work out, dont lose hope, Im sure you can continue to improve, and from what it looks like right now you are already taking steps to do so, so I wish you the best of luck and keep your head up lad.

I've seen alot of angry comments already, those being deleted by ryan of course so I just want to put here that being "hateful" or angry is not bringing anything to this nor should you be very angry because you aren't one of the people directly affected, besides the fact I dont want to downtalk that this behaviour is very ""professional" for a admin (That's the nicest way I can put it) but Mega has already apologized for it multiple times, so let's just be civil if anybody is going to comment on this.

(Just adding) I hope you can improve on this behaviour, so it wont happen again, I wish you the best