Requesting Recomendations for admin application. _Void_

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hey!, I am interested in applying for admin, but i need recomendations, I am good at Comunication and problem solving.I am quite active on the Discord, and on the minecraft server itself. If you want to support me in this endeavor please DM me on discord (blanket pig#8575) or notify me below. Thank you for your support! :D

• ok void, i have thought about it and im gonna give you mine. and if anyone is wondering as to why, i know void, and i know that he is very passionate about the server, and with training, he could be an amazing admin. yes he was indef banned, but i have seen a change in his behavior and the way he acts on the server. he has reported multiple rule breakers to me and has helped me out while i was on the server. i see a lot of possibility here, and i think that void will become a great admin with time and practice. he also does know a fair bit of administration things, like offenses and there designated punishments. and i have taught him a thing or two on the server.