Gauging interest in unofficial TF World of Warcraft server

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Would you play? 19

1. Yes (7) 37%
    2. No (12) 63%

Okay so dumb idea here, if I were to host a World of Warcraft server temporarily, would any of be interested in playing on it?

Think of it as bootleg event. It's gonna be running for a few weeks (or longer if people are actually willing to play on it) (or until everyone stops playing on it)

It will be running the Cataclysm expansion because it's all I have downloaded rn.

Note: The server software itself it's not using any of Blizzard's code. It is all reverse engineered/built from scratch so uhhhh legally, it should be fine as long as it's not monetized (if im wrong, tell me please)

Also, the client is about 16GB in size, but I have it set up so that when you download it, you just unzip it and run the Wow.exe and that's it. All pre-configured.

Oh another thing I forgot to add -- There'd be no paying to play n shit, This is a completely free thing.

1gaah.png

• What are the activities that beginners/noobs/lvl 1's can do in WoW? Asking because I believe most of us here know next to nothing about WoW.

I'm considering playing it for the server, but whether I play depends on if there's gonna be enough people to do things with as a community or in groups

• Well if enough people actually want to play n such, then y'all can play cooperatively (leveling and questing) -- there's also PVP, doing dungeons, raiding, etc

Also, you can actually form guilds, so like, Enders or Imperium, but in WoW :shrug:

1gaah.png

• i dont think this is gonna get traction otherwise, but for those who said they would play, DM me on discord (Xeoda#2839) if you still would anyway and ill host it

hopefully we can all actually play lmao. would be interesting.

1gaah.png