What punishments have you given/witnessed that stood out to you?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Before the GME event, WallStreetBets developed a culture upon extreme gains and losses, finessing meme brokers, and impressively stupid displays of human determination. Its growth was fast and unstoppable, like resisting the urge to look at a car crash. This empowered their community to disrupt the worldwide financial system, despite all its checks and balances.

A similar spirit of chaos attracts people to TotalFreedom. Under free-OP, the untamable spirit of TF ensures there will always be something new to laugh at. This is what the archives are for. Video is like the insurance company to our car crash.

I think that the best pranks are the ones that don't hurt anyone. The old forum had a lot of really great (terrible) ban appeals and admin applications. A few really entertaining ones have even sprung up over the past couple of weeks. What stands out to you?

• Do you have a story that everyone else is too new to know about, or that you were the only one online to see?
    • Have you ever been impressed by someone's speed, ingenuity, humor, or reaction relating to punishment?
    • Has anything ever happened that you're not sure anyone would believe you if you told them?
    • Has anyone done a long con?
    • Most interesting admin suspension?
    • Have you had to punish a regular or an admin? Was it worth it?

P.S. Try not to hurt anyone's feelings.
    P.P.S. You are now thinking about The Game

• One time I punished Video(GameSmash12) for abusing the command /expel - another time, I had to suspend KM_Galahad for blowing up an OP's build. I also had to suspend Cowgomooo12 for being annoying. It was unfortunate, but a necessary evil of being a Super Admin - you get all the difficult responsibilities, if that makes sense.