Posts by melonsked

taah I can completely understand why you would think something isn't harmful when it isn't directly affecting you. Any and all bigoted rhetoric will harm the community targeted, there are no questions about that. When we have bigoted ideas circling, they will spread and mutate like a virus. I don't care about attaining your respect as your outlook refuses to show respect to marginalized people affected by bigotry daily.

Hope this helps!

root I'm sorry if you're incorrectly perceiving my remarks, I can't control your perception. Considering you seem to have an issue with my responses, I am not forcing you to respond however I do not have an issue responding if you'd like to keep discussing, that will be up to you.

Hope this helps!

taah His opinion is invalid, it is misinformation, and it is not backed by science nor history nor facts nor logic.

If I'm the reason he has those opinions, I am glad I've pushed him into a corner, it's a step in the right direction. I would expect such a cretin to instinctively deflect from the truth when presented with it. It's up to him to realize his wrongdoing being as he does not seem to like direct confrontation. He must realize it for himself. Willingness to admit one is wrong is a rare trait that I do not expect from Ivan.

Hope this helps!

Ivan "I would never be gay" is exactly what I would say if I was a closeted gay person. Your beliefs are severely skewed, warped around your flawed environment likely due to bad parenting or lack thereof, and quite frankly invalid. Gender isn't assigned at birth, this shows you don't have a good understanding of the difference between sex and gender which is a very basic concept, I'm not too sure how far you've gotten in your education. The terms they and them have been around, documented and used since the 1300s - likely earlier. It is ironic you see sex and gender as rather contemporary topics, before christ, the greeks would fuck men all the time. As depicted through their art and culture, there was no stigma around this. Considering you're used to only two pronouns, the weight of a third pronoun (they/them) must be a large task for your ragworm-sized brain to interpret. Your final remark left me split on what you believe so I'll ignore it.

Hope this helps!