Posts by epicmanthelegend

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

1. Minecraft name: epicmanthelegend

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): Metal Fingers#7323

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: N/A

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: Since the period when I was banned is undoubtedly over a year ago, I will not lie to you and say that I fully remember the causality of my ban and why it happened. What I will say though, is that I appreciate the laws and bounds that dictate this group, and due to the fact that I have been present on this forum since 2015 and have spent countless hours on it I would appreciate a chance to be let back into the server and have a fresh start. If I were to truly guess why I was banned, it possibly could be due to the fact that I used to frequently be annoying on the forums, and that might have spread to the minecraft server resulting in a ban - however, I do not have access to any of those accounts and cannot recollect much from it. That is all, and I hope you appreciate my honest answer.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?: Yes.