Posts by Heavenly

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

1A: Yes, I have.

2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

2A: rmht, I am usually online from 6PM GWT - 9PM GWT on weekdays, weekends can be random

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

3A: Dec 24, 2021

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

4A: Heavenly#8715

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

5A: Rather not say.

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

6A: I dabble in a bit of unity work, but other than that I don't unfortunately.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

7A: Daily, but can vary.

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

8A: None, unfortunately.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

9A: No.

1. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

10A: I've been around on TotalFreedom for a while now, I think that I would make a nice staff member since I know my way around most of the server, know the rules, commands etc. I can help out the community if they need any help, be available almost all the time unless i'm away and overall give ideas to help improve the server. If needed I can provide more detail later on.

2. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

11A: Europe

3. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

12A: Yes

4. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

13A: Yes

5. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

14A: Recently changed passwords to many different accounts to abide by this requirement

Date and Time (please include the timezone): 11:55 PM or so (GWT Timezone)
    Describe the bug or exploit: If you create a role with uppercase letters, it just sets all to lowercase for my guild, not sure why.
    Plugin(s) impacted: TFGuild plguin
    Expected behaviour (if known):
    Step to reproduce: 1: create a guild 2: create a rank with a capital letter 3: if you do /g info it shows that its lowercase
    Server where the bug occurred: totalfreedom
    Can the bug or exploit be reproduced on another server within the network? probably not
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/92…400/unknown.png