Posts by dree12333

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

The dude is essentially power posting at this point. They have 18 posts all in this application and keep replying individually to every response despite a reminder.

im honestly just gonna let this guy make his own bed. i think people should know the type of person they're leaving verdicts on ;D

Lyicx, I've had enough.

I will 100% quash you in members by the end of the year. Stop this absolute shit and just hire me already. If you do not you are seriously underestimating me.

I can read. and plus, I was only using ONE bot and that is enough to crash my self hosted+minehut server. I tried it on Kaboom but the bot refused to work. Then I came to TotalFreedom.

Right, what I'm getting from this is you tried the bot on different servers to see if it would crash or otherwise negatively affect the server and then went on TotalFreedom hoping it'd do something. You're quite lucky it didn't do anything other than flood chat for a bit otherwise you would have been banned for a really long time.

I didn't hope it'd do something to TF. I just wanted to see what it ACTUALLY did, not what my selfhosted and minehut could handle.

What an attention whore

Object.

"Attention whore"?!?! No. I literally can do anything. :skull:

massive object

your actions here, and on the server have clearly shown that you are NOT suitable for an admin position at all.
    i could write a paragraph or two here but it's all already been said.

All I need to tell you, is that you are MASSIVELY wrong.

Are second objects allowed?
    I'll object a second time anyway.

You clearly suffer from several mental deficiencies, as demonstrated by your actions.

Furthermore, every response by you in this thread either breaks or comes close to breaking the guideline quoted below:

It's discouraged for applicants to respond to every single comment made on their application, however if you feel a comment on your application is incorrect or untrue you may address this as politely and calmly as you can. Don't let things descend into a flame war. It doesn't look good for anyone involved

No, second objects are not allowed.

*I DECIDED NOT TO POWERPOST*

---IM NOT TRYING TO POWERPOST SO IMMA DO IT ALL IN ONE---

Okay, allink. You think I can't hide the server version? I'll just block the command. Simple, easy fix. Oh and the panel is to give access to my friends that are clearly computer noobs (one of them cant even use the Command Prompt properly, so how could I expect them to use FTP?) So, yeah. Long story short I had to.

Ok I just did by the way

---------------------------------

I am very sorry for breaching the ToS of TotalFreedom. I didn't know that spambots were against the rules. I read the rules a long long time ago and just please accept my apology? I did something that was fucking wrong and I'm trying to make up for it.

I can read. and plus, I was only using ONE bot and that is enough to crash my self hosted+minehut server. I tried it on Kaboom but the bot refused to work. Then I came to TotalFreedom.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Objection for pretty much going against literally everything the server administrators stand for

I work quite well in a staff position, and this is complete BS. I run a server and I also own a freeop server, FreedomAtLast. There is no staff. Just me with *actual* op.

Object. I think you are too immature for an administrative role on TotalFreedom.

Allink, not to advertise, but you should compare a server w/o me to my server/a server where I am staff. It is a lot better and I don't think I'm "immature". I work very well in a staff position. Please consider changing your opinion.

Regards,

dree12333

Don’t feed the trolls guys. Dree is fast tracking their way to a long-term ban.

Same reply for root, but here we go:

I promise to never do that again, I just needed a server to test it on. My shitty Minehut server crashed after getting "raided" by DreeBOT. I tried it on TotalFreedom because it's a large server and I know it wouldn't crash. Please accept my apology.

Regards,

dree12333

I object. You are most definitely not fit to be an admin.

Doesn't look very good when you're using a bot to spam the server my guy.

Same reply for Alco, but here we go:

I promise to never do that again, I just needed a server to test it on. My shitty Minehut server crashed after getting "raided" by DreeBOT. I tried it on TotalFreedom because it's a large server and I know it wouldn't crash. Please accept my apology.

Regards,

dree12333

Regards,

dree12333

I'm very sorry, I won't ever do that ever again. I got into some personal drama w/ one of the admins and thought it would be good to use my programming knowledge to fight back. I know what I did was wrong and I promise to never do it again.

Regards,

dree12333

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. - Yes I have.
    2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile. PST. and I'm normally online from 5:00-7:00 on weekdays, and from 10:00 am to whenever on weekends.
    3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. I forget.
    4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). Drewtube#2903
    5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student
    6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail. Coding (skript & windows batch & C#)
    7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service. I can be on daily.
    8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) None.
    9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). No and No.
    10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph). I really want staff on here because I want to help this server. I know the rest of the staff don't like me, but I think I would be a good addition to this server. I own a server myself and I really think I could be on here for hours :) And I'm really good with commands.
    11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). North America.
    12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes. I am all good. (I can be an admin all day if you need, once summer break starts! But I might need to leave from time to time to work on my server.)
    13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no). Yes
    14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes!

If you wish to be considered for admin status on the Total Freedom Server, please post a separate thread (NOT a reply) in this section with the subject 'Admin Application - your name', and answer all the following questions:

Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    dree12333, Time Zone: UTC-8

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    Today, I just talked to an admin in-game. He Said To Go Here

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). Drewtube#0190

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    Batch Coding (.bat)
    Computer Security ( I Do Not Offer Services, I Just Secure My Own Computer)

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Every time i log on (might be twice or once)

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)
    None, I Just Applied Because I Want To Help

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No) No. If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I am a good moderator, i am a server owner, i am a discord server owner, i am a nice person.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    N America

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

I am a person that owns a minecraft server (IP: DreeLands17.aternos.me).
    I love to help out so i would like to apply for TotalFreedom admin to stop rule-breakers.
    My Skills:
    Good Judgement
    Awesome Moderator
    Tech Wizz
    Minecraft Server Owner
    Windows .bat Programming
    Minecraft Account: dree12333