Posts by MeCathy

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Thank you so much to everyone who already replied. These postive reactions are absolutely overwhelming. I started playing on this server a few weeks ago because I wanted to build more in creative and learn some World Edit to help me with building bigger builds. When I started the lake, I literally did not know what a wand was, let alone any commands, so I also wanna thank everyone who helped me out with that. I never expected people picking up on anything I was doing, but I'm glad they did, I would probably have never really finished any of these otherwise. So just to everyone, thanks for the huge support!

1) Your current Minecraft name (IGN):
    MeCathy

2) How often you plan to be active as a MB on Total Freedom? (Daily, once a week etc.)
    About 3 times a week. If I really get going and am inspired I can be online about every day, but if I'm busy it might be one or two weeks that I'm on less.

3) Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.
    MeCathy#6855

4) Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?:
    Yes!

5) What type of building skill(s) do you currently obtain (terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior):
    Terraforming, Exterior, Organics (learning so I'm still a bit slow)

6) Provide several screenshots with 3+ of your own builds, without any form of shaders:

7) If there was one thing that you would say you could improve on within your builds, what would it be?
    I'm quite a slow builder. While I'm building I have to do a bit, back up, redo stuff I don't like, back up again, until I'm satified. I also sometimes get builder's block where I don't know what to add or how to continue so I get a lot of ideas, but sometimes finishing them can be tricky.

8) (Optional) Do you do any other form of creative work (e.g. drawing, animation, video design, etc.)
    Not as a job. I do like a lot of creative hobbies like drawing, painting, making clothes, drawing with a 3d-printer pen, that kind of stuff.

9) (Optional) If any players can vouch or provide further evidence for you being the builder behind your builds, please list their names:
    I built all the builds I posted screenshots of on the TF server, so you should be able to verify by clicking the blocks, I think, that I placed them maybe? And you can visit the builds to see them live:
    Lake build: 40799/66/27254
    Tower: 39962/112/26942
    Birds: 40516/106/26485

Ps. Sry, I don't know how to embed the images, so links it is.