Posts by Hooke_

If you wish to be considered for admin status on the Total Freedom Server, please post a separate thread (NOT a reply) in this section with the subject 'Admin Application - your name', and answer all the following questions:

Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes i agree

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

Minecraft name: Hooke_
    Time zone: GMT+2

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

14/06/2021

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

Yes, Hooke#3151

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

I owned an aternos server for 3-4 years and now i "co - own" the skyblock server, i have some experiences with plugins (already coded), i'm learning javascript and i was admin in URF (Ultra Red Freedom) before the server "died".

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

I normally play 1-2 h a day with/without school

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No i'm the only one playing with my account

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

As I said before, i'm good with plugins and as I worked as a staff member in Ultra Red Freedom i know the rules of a Freedom Server, so that may make me a good admin (at least i think so).

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Europe

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

My password is impressed in my brain and yes is very secure

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

@"RedEastWood"#47

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

P.S. I will spend some of the time working in the skyblock server

Your discord tag. (Hooke#3151)
    Minecraft name: Hooke (now) but i think it was Kokke when i got banned

If known, who banned you?
    No sadly i dont know who banned me

If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?
    I think it was 1 year ago, well more than 6 months ago

Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
    I was trying to paste a crash chunk (well i crashed because my pc is really bad) but i tryed

Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

Iit's been more than 6 months now (I think) and since that moment I have changed a lot, in fact now I have a server (skyblock) with a large enough community, I have regretted my actions highly and I will never try to crash the server again.
    Now i will try to not break any of the rules.

Do you agree to follow our server rules (see https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7) and the rules in place on the forum (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/5), and all the conditions stated above?
    Yes

Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP.